Before you can start loading listings to Trade Me from Synaps you need to create a connection to your TM account.
- Click on the blue [Auctions] tab in the main menu.
- Click “Accounts”.
- Click “+ Add New Account”.
- Select "Trade Me" from the dropdown box and click “+ Continue”
You will be reminded that if you have multiple Trade Me accounts YOU MUST ENSURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO TRADE ME AS THE ACCOUNT YOU WISH TO CONNECT TO then click "Continue to Trade Me"
- If you are not already logged in to Trade Me you will be re-directed to the Trade Me User Log-in page
- Enter the email address and password of the Trade Me account you wish to connect to Synaps.
- Check that where it says "You're currently logged in as xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" that this is the correct account you wish to connect to Synaps.
- Click “Allow” to enable the connection.
You will be re-directed back to Synaps and into the “Configure Account” page for that Trade Me account.
You can remove this account at any time by clicking “Delete” in the Accounts list or by removing it from the “My Applications” page in “My Trade Me” on the Trade Me website.